U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
The Development Manager serves as the project lead over an iterative development lifecycle for a virtual simulation system. The manager will be responsible for ensuring all tasks are delivered on time and on budget. This person leads design sessions, oversees and coordinates activities of the development team, and coordinates status with the customer.
• Perform project management to include the oversight of the development cycle of a virtual training system.
• Planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program, and technical personnel.
• Managing and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
• Provide direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
• Providing recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
• Support configuration, validation, and testing
• Respond to minor alterations to modules resulting from testing and live use
• Manage and execute deployment of software solution
• Manage and execute data migration/interface functions
• Maintain the data environment
• Provide sustainment
• Provide implementation, configuration and documentation management for large scale enterprise deployments
• Five years’ experience leading a diverse team of hardware and software engineers, artists and game developers
• Experience with Networking devices
• Experience with virtual simulation systems desired
• Experience with game engine technologies
• Experience with military customers highly desired.
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certified is desired
• PMP desired
BS or BA degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...