Mount Vernon Presbyterian School seeks a dynamic, energetic individual to join a collaborative and high functioning development team to support all aspects of the Big 4 (Annual Fund, Capital Campaign, Georgia Tax Credit Program, Mustang Rally & Derby) and all related fundraising events. The Development Manager is charged with leading the Georgia Tax Credit Program and increasing its revenue each year, while also assisting all other tasks related to meeting the goals and objectives of the school’s fundraising program. Experience and success with writing foundation grants a plus.
Mount Vernon Presbyterian School is a Pre-K through 12 independent, college preparatory day school, located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, serving 811 students from 60 unique zip codes.
- Lead, plan and execute the Georgia Tax Credit Program each year.
- Manage/research and monitor current foundation support as well as future grant proposals. Build foundation relationships in and around the Atlanta metro.
- Support Development Office with all cultivation/stewardship events, parent receptions, and donor recognition events.
- Develop and deliver timely and effective campaign and event communications.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of school events that cultivate and/or recognize donors.
- BA degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Fluent in Raisers Edge software or related fundraising software: database management, reports, et al.
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- 1-3 years of experience in development office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Infectious Sense of humor
For Additional information and to be considered for this position, please email the following to Aaron James, Director of Development, Mount Vernon Presbyterian School, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Cover letter expressing areas of expertise and alignment with Mount Vernon Presbyterian School’s mission
- List of 3-5 current references
- Recent writing example
OpportunityKnocks.org - 11 months ago