Our client is a leader in online-security applications and their new products are addressing a growing market for consumer online security. They seek a talented engineer to own key aspects of their product suite. This a great opportunity to play a key role in a great company.
- Set-up and manage hosting of web applications in a cloud environment
- Manage scalability, capacity and availability of our cloud solutions using load-balancing and performance tuning techniques
- Managing build and automated test environments in an agile process
- Provide 24/7 application support, incident management, debug and troubleshoot operations processes to resolve production defects and root cause analysis
Led by an experienced management team and backed by leading investors, this is a great opportunity to join a company with great potential and a bright future.
- 2+ years systems administration
- Scripting Skills, Networking, HTTP/S, and web hosting technologies
This posting is for a full-time permanent position in the greater Boston area. Only those who are authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered. Please, no consulting companies, outsourcing or off-shore firms.
Learn more about us at www.incendia.com .
Please visit our web page for a complete listing of open positions. New positions are added regularly.
All contact with Incendia Partners is private and confidential.
Key words: Linux, AWS, Cloud, RightScale,