The ImmunoSite Technologies, LLC (IST) teams of scientists, engineers and technicians are backed by numerous years of ISO/GMP experience in product development, medical devices, biotechnology and clinical trials. The high-tech services provided by IST are (1) custom method automation services to life science industry clients, (2) medical device product development consulting, and (3) particle testing services to a broad range of manufacturing industries. IST’s custom automated method protocols and assays are based on the client-provided methods and samples, optimized, standardized and validated to allow clients to produce highly precise and accurate data.
Development Scientist / Engineer
We are currently seeking a Development Scientist/Engineer to join our team. This person will participate in discovering, developing and implementing innovative technologies that will lead the development of automated methods/assays/processes following well-defined action plans and timetables.
The Development Scientist/Engineer will aid efforts to define new products and identify technical challenges in product development. He or she will facilitate the implementation of externally developed technologies that improve internal processes, as well as maintaining knowledge of new advances and state-of-the-art automation principles and applications. Also, the candidate will maintain well-organized laboratory notebooks and quality records in compliance with procedures, support the post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues and may produce patentable work and publish articles in scientific journals.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Formulate/monitor project plans
- Develop advanced concepts and designs for complex issues
- May be the key contact for outside application/technology providers
- May assign work to others
- Adhere to research and development scientific and regulatory standards
- Recommend process improvements
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Work will be reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules
- Manage relationships with vendors, consultants, contractors and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies
- Communicate project and/or function status issues to high-level management, users and staff
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a life science-related field or Chemical/Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ laboratory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, ambitious professional with clear thinking
- Experience with industry, ISO/GMP guidelines and comfort with handling human samples and automated liquid handlers preferred
We value our employees, their time and their efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow personally and professionally with the company. We also provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and corporate culture.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to .
For more information about ImmunoSite Technologies, LLC, please visit us at www.ist.us.com .
ImmunoSite Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 5 months ago