Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Development Scientist in a prestigious Fortune 500® company located in Miami, FL.
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
This is a six month temporary position at 40 hours per week.
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com) however your resume must be received via this job website.
- The Development Scientist assists in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- The incumbent performs experiments as defined and planned by supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required; participates in planning studies for the development, evaluation and optimization of assay(s); maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures; and supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
- The position will involve assisting in the evaluation and implementation of protein chemistries new and existing across all platforms, focusing on IMMAGE and LX/DXC.
- The duties will include performing experiments as defined and planned by supervisor.
- Reviewing the test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required.
- The Development Scientist will participate in planning studies for development, optimization, and failure investigations of protein assay(s); maintain well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures, and support post-launch (MRB) to resolve performance and/or quality issues for our protein/serology immunoassay chemistries.
- Duties will include: Protocol writing, Protocol execution, Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning, Statistical Data Analysis, Report writing, Failure investigations, Presentation of Results, Instrument maintenance.
- Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required. Good organizational skills important.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume now!
- B.S. with 2+ years experience in Laboratory experience.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...