Under direct supervision performs basic software design and maintenance for new and/or existing software products.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES: |
- Under general direction design, develops, maintains and troubleshoots software programs for applications in PC and client/server areas.
- Assist with defining requirements for new and/or existing software programs.
- Complete prototypes for new and/or existing software programs.
- Assist with complete program testing and develop specifications to resolve basic and moderately complex problems.
- Communicate new software features so internal and/or external customers.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required
Education & Experience:
Knowledge & Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related technology major.
- One - three years of related work experience.
- Visual Studio and .NET Framework class library.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF); preferred
- Experience with Windows Operating System, including Windows 7 and Windows Server.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.