TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant® by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
As TransUnion’s fastest-growing business, we think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. Our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance. We currently have an opportunity available for an ASP.NET Team Lead.
ASP.NET Team Lead
Want to Make an Impact?
At TransUnion, a leader in the information services industry, we've made a habit of impacting the world around us. Our commitment to technology is second to none. And because we constantly encourage new ideas and new thinking from our associates, our continued growth is assured. In TransUnion Healthcare Analytics, we seek quick-learning IT professionals with good attitudes, internal motivation, and a diligent work ethic.
The “Development Team Lead” role requires knowledge of the standard Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and general ASP.NET development practices. Work includes upgrades to the ManagedCare.com website for financial performance reports, quality of care metrics, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) functionality and other customer enhancements. The position will lead the development and maintenance of website pages, reports, interfaces and other artifacts.
- Management: lead team of programmers and code individually
- Coding: Independently develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install complex software programs. Apply structured programming techniques and standards.
- Testing: Develop and execute unit and integration tests.
- Analysis/Design: Analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create technical designs.
- Technical Support: Resolve complex issues and implement long term solutions.
- Documentation: Develop program specifications and flowcharts as needed.
- Communication: Convey problems, solutions, updates and status to management.
- Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
- Planning: Prepare time estimates and attend post-implementation reviews.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred
- 5-7 years of software development OR comparable technical work experience.
- Specific Technologies Required: SQL Server, VB.NET, TSQL, ClearCase, IIS 7, SSIS
- Specific Healthcare Expertise Preferred: claims data
- Specific UI Expertise Preferred: 3rd party controls (e.g. – Infragistics, ComponentArt)
- Must have an excellent grounding in standard SDLC
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
TransUnion is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. TransUnion values the advantages gained from a diverse workforce.
TransUnion - 21 months ago
TransUnion helps credit scores transcend boundaries. The firm is one of the three major consumer credit reporting agencies (the others...