- Directs management team in all Facility operations; ensures asset protection, inventory control, Member service, Member and Associate safety, ensures that all areas of the Facility are in compliance with Company policies and procedures; and communicates with members of management and Associates about Facility operations, merchandising, and Company direction.
- Drives membership and sales growth in a Facility
- Drives the financial performance of the Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Increases quality of Member experience
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports Associates in serving as good members of the community; establishes and maintains relationships with key individuals or groups in the community acting as the representative for the Company. Presents the Company's perspective to various external organizations following the Company's media guidelines; and champions Company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts to Associates, Members, and the local community to emphasize the Facility as part of the community.
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance, and food merchandise quality
- Provides direction and guidance to members of management and hourly Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards; And assists with Member service as needed
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for members of management and hourly Associates in the Facility
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 years management experience
- 2 years retail experience.
Developmental Club Manager- Knoxville, TN 6572
Walmart Stores - 14 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...