- This position is for a technical individual contributor for GLOBALFOUNDRIES Bulk CMOS technology development.
· Primary responsibility include interacting with Foundry customer to develop and define high-performance Cu/low-k Interconnect (BEOL) technologies for 20nm and beyond generations as well as in charge of BEOL MPW shuttle.
· Design, execute, and analyze experiments.
· Successful work together with GLOBALFOUNDRIES
· Lead by influence.
· Technical reporting, documentation and process transfer to GLOBALFOUNDRIES production Fabs.
· B.S. Degree 2 years experience ; MS Degree in Materials Science 1 year experience, Physics, Chemistry or Electrical Engineering, or related field or PhD.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing advanced interconnects for CMOS IC applications preferred. An advanced industry related engineering or science degree is preferred.
· Basic working knowledge of all BEOL unit processes, Dielectric deposition, Lithography, Etch, PVD/CVD metal deposition, Cu plating, and CMP.
· Demonstrated understanding of the interactions between unit processes and interconnect layout, which determine electrical parametric results, product yield, product performance and reliability.
· Experience optimizing module processes for manufacturability and yield.
• Proven project management skills.
· Proven skills of peer leadership.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
· International travel may be required.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 21 months ago