Seeking Diabetes Nurse Educator!
Joslin Diabetes Center
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, you will educate and counsel patients with diabetes, participate as a member of the health care team and communicate to Supervisor about diabetes teaching activities.
- Opportunity to work one on one with patients and develop rapport with the patient
- Incorporate the concepts of S.E.R.V.E., C.A.R.E., and the philosophy of the Joslin Diabetes Center to meet the needs of patients, families and co-workers focusing on quality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and EXCELLENCE
- Opportunity to work with a great multi-disciplinary team
- Dayshift Position, Days Vary Monday - Saturday
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Must hold a valid Indiana RN license, having graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- At least one (1) year of experience in diabetes care and education/counseling of patients with chronic disease.
- At least three (3) years of clinical nursing experience.
- Must be willing to sit for the certified diabetes educator exam within two (2) years of your date of hire.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...