This position receives patients and visitors, maintains departmental imaging records, provides copies of records to physicians, patients, outside facilities, and assists technologists as requested in both Uniontown Hospital and Uniontown Hospital Outpatient Diagnostic Center.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Post high school Business or Medical Secretary education preferred. Current Medical Terminology
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient use of the keyboard.
• Demonstrated positive customer service experience.
• Ability to multitask, for example, answering the phone, greeting customers, and performing data entry simultaneously.
• One (1) year of clerical experience including the use of a computer and answering phones.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• One (1) year experience in a Radiology Department
• Two (2) years of healthcare computer/systems experience (Cerner).
Uniontown Hospital - 15 months ago