NanoString Technologies is seeking to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the newly created position of Diagnostic Training Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the training of NanoString’s diagnostic customers in the running of the Prosigna Breast Cancer Gene Signature Assay. The Diagnostic Training Manager will develop the training materials, schedule the training and deliver the training at the NanoString Seattle office as well as at customer lab sites across the United States and the world.
- Refine the existing training materials used for onsite training and ensure that they are reviewed and released per quality management system requirements
- Maintain completed training documentation/files for commercial sites
- Develop web based training materials to supplement the in person training materials
- Work with Diagnostic sales team to schedule customer training
- Deliver customer training both in the NanoString facility and onsite in customer labs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of customer training
- Serve as a resource to the technical support team to deal with customer questions surrounding training and the use of the Prosigna Breast Cancer Gene Signature Assay
- BS or BA in communications or sciences.
- 2+ years work experience in a CLIA or equivalent lab environment
- 2+ years training delivery or training development experience, with exceptional presentation skills, both oral and written
- A thorough understanding of Molecular Biology best practices
- Experience with audio/video production
- Project management skills
- Ability to travel in excess of 50% of the time, with the ability and desire to travel internationally
- Familiarity with MS OFFICE suite of applications, particularly advanced PowerPoint skills making you adept at creating compelling presentations.