PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
The Dialer Administrator is responsible for overseeing the daily production and performance of dialer system. This candidate will also ensure that each dialer campaign adheres to CashCall standards as well as complying with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and department policy and procedure. This position assists in daily operations.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Build dialer services and provide dialer coverage
- Administer daily operations of an Aspect Ensemble Pro & UIP 6.5 Call Center Suites, which include but are not limited to: monitoring IVR, ACD, Predictive Dialer and recording systems.
- Generate and distribute dialer reports.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and serve as technical liaison between the IT department and agents experiencing difficulty with the EPro & UIP applications or phone issues that impact productivity.
- Maintain Daily checklists to ensure all daily processes are done effectively and efficiently.
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Dialer Operations Manager.
- Maintain Operations Log.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new software applications in an efficient manor.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail with ability to recognize problems and solve them.
- Able to work independently.
- Task oriented, strong time management and organization skills a must.
- Demonstrated understanding and capability in managing dialer pacing modes in a blended agent environment.
- Knowledge of FDCPA requirements.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 4 years in a Call Center environment.
- 1 to 2 years in Call Center reporting.
- 1 to 2 years in Collections background.
Cashcall - 12 months ago