PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall Inc. is seeking a Dialer Manager to work in our Loan Servicing Department. This position would manage an Aspect dialer system, produce statistical reporting and give input on improvements to the current collection strategy. This position will include a strong level of support to internal customer and CashCall Management.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Develop, generate and distribute daily/weekly/monthly/adhoc reports covering strategy, dialer and agent efficiencies utilizing Business Objects and SQL.
- Manage a team of Dialer Administrators to ensure proper training and daily staffing levels to ensure business needs are met.
- Manage dialer idle times, abandon, and performance objectives while creating strategies.
- Manage daily operations of an Aspect UIP 7.2 dialer, ALM, WFM, AQM which include but are not limited to the following: monitoring IVR, ACD, Predictive Dialer and recording systems.
- Maintain staffing information for optimizing daily campaigns.
- Escalate system(s) issues to appropriate departments while clearly communicating system statuses to internal customer and management staff
- Perform routine dialer maintenance tasks such as; adding, deleting users, system back-ups, and necessary upgrades.
- Proactively review current dialing strategy and produce results to assist in creating methods necessary to increase efficiency
- Build dialer services and provide dialer coverage
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience in the field of Dialer Management
- Minimum 5 years in a Call Center environment operating a Dialer system and analytics.
- 4+ years in Collections.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting methodologies.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications Word, Excel, Access.
- Attention to detail with ability to recognize problems and solve them.
- Able to work independently.
- Task oriented, strong time management and organization skills a must.
- Demonstrated understanding and capability in managing predictive and proactive dialer modes in a blended agent environment.
- Knowledge of FDCPA requirements.