What Drives You?
- The encouragement of other top performers and strong leaders?
- A culture of success with unique challenges and rewards?
- Career paths that prepare you for new roles and growth?
- An environment where helping others really matters?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This position will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the Call Center Managers and Team Managers with the operation of all support systems.
Duties include but are not limited to preparing ad hoc reports; accumulating accurate and detailed statistics of daily, weekly and monthly production for reporting purposes; and analyzing data and recognizing trends and patterns in order to forecast future statistics.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of predictive dialer system, calling lists imports and job statics.
- Monitor closely with the lines of business and the rest of the strategy team to meet service level objectives and ensure the consistent, accurate reporting and compliance within all call center groups.
- Monitors outbound and inbound associate performance and offers recommendations in support of all groups.
- Proactively works with all areas of collections to identify opportunities to apply new workforce strategies.
- Completes daily Quality Assurance monitoring of all call center queues.
- Leverages the collections data to analyze strategies, recommend improvements, and identify defects and/or areas for concern.
- Other duties as required.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Great competitive pay!
Excellent medical, dental and vision plans (After just 60 days)! 401K match too!
Great training and tuition reimbursement!
We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Connect With Us
- Bachelors degree completed or in progress.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under time sensitive requirements and meet deliverable due dates
- Strong teamwork, research and problem solving skills
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a tobacco-free workplace.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 10 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires sitting for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Must be able to communicate over the phone to customers.
Requires typing for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DriveTime - 21 months ago
DriveTime is the nation's largest integrated car dealership and finance company for people in any credit situation. We're in a market niche...