This position will be responsible for performing CNC Diamond Turning operations for Infrared Optical products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate diamond turning machine.
2. Clean and visually inspect diamond turned lenses.
3. Measure diameter, sag & center thickness using micrometer & drop gage.
4. Record inspection data, labor hours and job information as required.
5. Machine adjustment & program parameter changes to maintain lens tolerances.
6. Machining of Zinc Selenide, Zinc Sulfide, Cleartran, Silicon & Germanium infrared materials.
7. Calibrate & use Form Talysurf to inspect lenses.
HS Diploma or equivalent Experience:
2 plus years as a Diamond Turning technician preferred.
Competent shop math and algebra skills required Computer programming/CNC programming skills a plus.
Position will be day shift with future swing shift rotation
FLIR Systems - 10 months ago
You can run, but you can't hide from FLIR Systems -- they're all about surveillance and detection. FLIR's thermal imaging and...