Third Shift- Monday through Friday 11pm- 7am
This position is responsible for making sure all tooling is taken to the press and ready for production as scheduled. The die chaser will also remove tooling of completed orders from the press. They will maintain caustic, shot blast dies, and build dies that have been polished to be stored for future orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Fill die ovens with production pick lists in a timely manner.
· Inspect and build tooling after dies have been polished.
· Store dies in their proper place on racks.
· Maintain caustic tanks assuring there timely turn over.
· Keep a clean work area.
· Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.