Lower Kuskokwim School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s): |
Diesel Maintenance Specialist
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to live and work in a cross-cultural, rural Alaskan environment.
- Vocational Education in diesel mechanics preferred.
- Primary duties include ability to maintain and repair of diesel engines.
- Journeyman level of experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following trades is desirable but not required, heating installation, repair and maintenance, carpentry work and repairs in building construction and maintenance, plumbing installation and repair, refrigeration installation.
- Willingness to travel to remote locations is a must.
Location: District Office-Plant Facilities
Salary: Range 19/P $31.29 hourly
Terms of Employment: Permanent, 40hrs/week, 258 days/year
Education America Network - 12 months ago