MBI Energy Services is seeking a Diesel Mechanic is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment.
- Change oil, filters, etc.
- Maintenance on equipment entail, but do not limit too; cargo pumps, hydraulics, tires, brakes, air compressor and electrical work.
- Change oil and filters etc. on trucks.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, air compressors and air brakes on trucks.
- Preform preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair work orders correctly.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain and secure work tools and vehicles.
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents or injure in a timely manner to the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
- Have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions, some of which maybe awkward and tiring, to accomplish repairs under all weather conditions.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- General knowledge of oil field equipment.
- Knowledge of diesel engines.
- Knowledge of cargo pumps and plumbing.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Class A CDL is preferred or must be obtained once employed.
- Diesel Tech Certification, preferred but not required.
- Monday - Friday
- Work one weekend a month
- Day 5 am - 5 pm
- Night 5 pm - 5 am
- 50 - 60 hrs. /week
Compensation: To be determined in interview, based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- FamilyPlan: Company pays 100% medical and 50%dental.
- SinglePlan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hires and you will receive $500 upon the new employee's start date.
MBI Energy Services - 13 months ago
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...