We are seeking a Mechanic to join our team in Midland/Odessa TX. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience with pressure pumping equipment, diesel engines, and hydraulics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain commercial diesel vehicles.
- Repair and maintain pressure pumping equipment.
- Routine servicing and overhauling of all diesel engines.
- Inspect, detect and repair any engine malfunctions.
- Develop skills on basic electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Check electrical systems and transmission parts-repair and maintain.
- Observe, test and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Order parts and supplies for equipment repairs.
- Must be a self starter, willing to listen and work with others.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience (2+) years of experience with oilfield equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude & strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen and background check.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 7 months ago