Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers – from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
- Perform every job right the first time in order to maintain and exceed customer expectations and prevent unnecessary service calls in the field.
- Keep available equipment in good working order and in presentable condition.
- Maintain a positive and professional image of Sunbelt Rentals
- Service equipment correctly on the first attempt as required and avoid unnecessary down-time
- Fabricate parts as needed to meet needs
- Perform safety inspections on equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
- Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required, some trade school or equivalent training desired
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history.
- 1 to 2 years experience with similar equipment
- Must own and be able to safely use personal mechanic’s tools.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently and be flexible regarding work assignments
- Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
- Working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sunbelt Rentals shines in the equipment rental business. A huge rental equipment company in the US, Sunbelt specializes in the rental and...