We have an immediate position open for an Diesel Mechanic to work on our fleet of garbage trucks in our Kalispell, MT shop. Mechanics interested in secure, steady employment are encouraged to apply. Monday - Friday with some occasional overtime on Saturdays. Class B CDL or the ability to obtain one within 90 days is preferred. Must have own tools.
On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, OT, and year round work.
Please do not stop by our local office. Apply online at www.wasteconnections.com or call Lance at 360-281-9919.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance and repair; or 2 years and completion of accredited vocational technical school program.
- Provide personal tools.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit www.wasteconnections.com . EOE