Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We have an immediate need for a talented Diesel Technician to join our team.
This is a service technician job who must furnish a complete set of hand tools. This person has good general knowledge of common Cummins engines and is capable of performing some troubleshooting and most repairs on these engines. This person should be capable of working independently or with moderate supervision.
· Complete quality repairs of basic model engines and sub-assemblies within the applicable standard repair time allowance.
· Use appropriate Cummins Systems to accurately complete and document Work Orders (WOs) and time reports.
· Act with integrity and provide outstanding service to customers and co-workers.
· Maintain a clean work area at all times.
· Recognize and use various product / service information sources including QuickServe, Online service manuals, troubleshooting tress and support bulletins.
· Successfully complete on a timely basis all required training courses.
· Read wiring diagrams.
· Continually improve upon mechanical ability and electrical knowledge by home study courses, service parts topics, and other sources.
· Meet applicable performance objectives.
· Adhere to company safety practices and other policies and procedures.
· Perform other responsibilities as needed.
· Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred. And/or other combination of technical training through the military, apprenticeships or other equivalent training/experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must have a working knowledge of common Cummins engines.
· Must be able to safely operate all testing equipment and tools.
· Must have prior work experience as a Diesel Technician.
· Must be able to interact with customers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
· Ability to drive a forklift.
· Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
· Desire to continuously develop and improve skills for high job performance.
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
- 401K with employer match
- Continued training/education with tuition assistance
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please click “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Cummins Crosspoint - 17 months ago