Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We have an immediate need for a talented Diesel Technician to join our team.
Diesel Technicians with Cummins Crosspoint troubleshoot, repair and maintain our clients’ engines. Our technicians interact with customers and provide the highest level of service and professionalism. We pay attention to the details and aim to please.
We need capable technicians who are able to:
- Diagnose and correct engine problems
- Operate all testing equipment and tools
- Install Cummins engines both mobile and stationary
- Communicate, plan, complete and document a customer’s work order within standard repair times
The successful applicant must:
- Furnish a complete set of hand tools.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Cummins engines and Allied products.
- Be highly skilled in diagnosing and correcting engine problems, checking, testing, repairing and rebuilding engines in the shop and in the field.
- Interact with customers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
- Have excellent communication, job planning and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
- Be able to work in truck repair shop subject to diesel exhaust fumes.
- Be able to work independently in the field with little or no supervision.
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
- 401K with employer match
- Continued training/education with tuition assistance
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify