We are the Cummins Engine experts! We have multiple opportunities available for Technicians to meet expanding customer needs. If you like engine work - this is the place for you.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts, and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for a Cummins Engine Technicians in our Normal, IL location.
Cummins Engine Technicians with Cummins Crosspoint troubleshoot, repair and maintain our customer engines. Our technicians provide the highest level of service, expertise, and professionalism. Our Technicians are factory trained and certified.
- Diagnose and repair diesel and natural gas engines
- Operate testing equipment and tools (i.e., electric chassis dyno, Cummins Insite)
- Install, repair, and rebuild Cummins engines both mobile and stationary
- Communicate, plan, complete and document a customer’s work order within standard repair times
- Furnish a complete set of hand tools.
- Have a working knowledge of diesel engines (Cummins experience highly preferred).
- Be skilled in diagnosing and correcting engine problems, checking, testing, repairing and rebuilding engines in the shop and in the field.
- Interact with coworkers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
- Have good communication, job planning and documentation skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced engine repair shop.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
- 401K with employer match
- Continued training/education with tuition assistance
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please apply online now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/M/F/V/D
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Military friendly employer
Cummins Crosspoint - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -