Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center, located in Shakopee, Minn., is jointly owned by Allina Hospitals & Clinics, Benedictine Health System, and Park Nicollet Health Services. It provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care services to more than 115,000 patients each year on a collaborative medical campus with more than 30 other providers. This unique structure enables St. Francis to combine the caring and compassion of a community hospital with the modern medical technology, specialties, and services found in the metro area. St. Francis has 800 employees, 400 physicians and 86 staffed beds.
Taking patient orders via HealthTouch Program, meal rounds, tray assessments, monitoring and checking tray line. Customer service, answering phones, replacing call-outs, and other duties as assigned. General cleaning and serving/stocking of food.
- GED required or higher level of education preferred
- Health Care food service experience and experience with Health Touch procedures
- Computer experience required
- Proficient in kitchen operations and equipment use
- Excellent training and development skills
- Posses up to date and relevant knowledge and trends of the food service industry
- H.A.C.C.P. knowledge preferred
- Be available to work shifts that could start at 6am and work until 7pm
- Able to read and write in English, customer service skills, leadership skills
- Pass competency test on patient diets
- Diet knowledge
- Complete computer competency assessment
- Complete typing competency assessment
- Have the ability to delegate tasks
- Have a strong work ethic
- Ability to "self start"
- Ability to show good customer service skills
- Ability to multi task
- Posses good time management skills
- Ability to write legibly and quickly
- Ability to communicate with other disciplines within the campus
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Posses experience with therapeutic diets
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Casual Position - No Guaranteed Hours
- Day/Evening Shift; 6am-7pm
- Every other weekend rotation
- L113 Contract
City of Shakopee is located in the southwest corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, 23 miles from Minneapolis, on the Minnesota River. Residents of Shakopee enjoy both the atmosphere of a small town and the resources of a thriving metropolitan area. Incorporated in 1857 as a booming river town, today Shakopee is the county seat of Scott County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The city has its own downtown central business district, regional medical center and business park and is home to regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphy's Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, and Canterbury Park Racetrack.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 20 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities
- Population = 34,000
- Service Area = 120,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 12 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...