A Dietary Aide at ZHS is responsible for cleaning the Dining Room which includes clearing of dishes and washing tables and chairs. Assists in the kitchen with dish washing, working on clean side of dish washer, putting away clean and dry dishes. Responsible for sweeping and mopping all floors. Dietary Aides are responsible for knowing diet orders, texture modifications, adaptive equipment needed for resident safety and independence. Cleaning and use of Dietary equipment, and for assisting in all areas in Culinary Services as requested. |
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be able to work productively and positively with the Dietary Director and other Dietary staff.
- Must enjoy patient contact, geriatrics, and possess the ability to work well with patients and residents.
- Must have a good understanding of quality food production.
- Must understand regulations and have a basic understanding of health care.
We offer competitive wages and a rewarding place to grow your career. Become a part of the ZHS team today!
Part time position, averaging up to 12-14 hours biweekly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.