This position is accountable for receiving and responding to requests for meal service for patients. This position is trained to accomplish menu management utilizing computer software program. Ongoing communication with telephone and computer technology are required.
High School graduate.
Experience managing software is gained while working.
Computer literacy is preferred.
Prior customer service or receptionist experience is preferred.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions independently in written and oral form.
- Ability to speak effectively in order to answer phones, communicate with patients/families/staff.
- Familiar with computers and able to become proficient with department basics within 2 weeks.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills relating to various age groups.
- Understands and interprets diet orders independently. Requests assistance when needed.
Glens Falls Hospital - 7 months ago