Dietitian, Full Time, Days, Dietary, Enid
Job Code: 3772
The Dietitian plans and implements a nutritional care plan for patients and provides nutrition consultation to patients. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Dietitian responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Assesses the nutrition status of patients and develops a nutrition care plan accordingly
* Evaluates effects of intervention on individual patient nutritional status
* Monitors and communicates implementation of nutrition care plan and documents all aspects
* Provides nutrition plan information to the patient
* Teaches employees proper food handling in relation to food borne illnesses and sanitation risks
The Dietitian reports to Director Nutrition Services
Required Physical Demands:
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Exerting up to 20 lbs. Force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. Force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Stands or walks most of the day. Uses a computer and calculator up to 2 hours per day.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Exposure to communicable diseases through patient contact. Exposure to food and patient odors.
* Bachelors degree in food and nutrition
* Registration or registry eligible by the American Dietetic Association
* Oklahoma dietitian license or provisional license
* Clinical dietitian experience preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
INTEGRIS is a not-for-profit organization and the state's largest private Oklahoma-owned health system with nearly 9,000 employees working...