RedEngine is looking for a creative, analytical digital marketer with great client-facing skills to help us create and deliver digital and integrated membership, e-commerce and fundraising campaigns for charities and associations.
Requires minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing, with in-depth experience in email and integrated marketing and thorough knowledge of ESPs and CRMs (Convio, Blackbaud, other). Experience with agencies, associations and not-for profits preferred.
This person should be self-motivated, solution-focused, and adept at managing a variety of marketing deliverables. Requires outstanding written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, a broad-ranged understanding of fundraising strategies, and the ability to drive schedules, execute creative strategy, and manage production.
- Handles all day-to-day communication with assigned clients and ensures the goals of the client are met or surpassed – including yearly revenue goals, as well as communications goals.
- Directs and oversees the implementation of online and integrated fundraising/advocacy and communications campaigns with specific benchmarks and deliverables, including email, advertising, social media and integrated campaigns. Works with the account director to provide strategy to meet revenue and communications goals.
- Leads and oversees creative strategy, including writing/editing Web fundraising copy, promotional copy and email newsletters and solicitations and working with copywriters and designers.
- Coordinates development of creative (forms, landing pages, microsites, other) with RedEngine designers, copywriters and developers.
- Coordinates the scheduling of client projects with RedEngine production staff.
- Creates weekly agendas and manages weekly calls and meetings with clients.
- Reviews campaign metrics after a campaign launch with the RED team, analyzes results and assists in preparation of final reports for the clients, as needed.
- Prepare presentations, reports and proposals for client meetings, with guidance from the account lead.
Working at RedEngine
RedEngine is an online marketing agency servicing leading nonprofits and association. We specialize in using search, email, advertising, social media and mobile to grow our client’s revenue and expand awareness of their issues. RedEngine has been one of the leading agencies in digital marketing and fundraising for large, not-for-profit organizations for 12 years.
RedEngine offers a competitive salary based on experience, generous vacation, a bonus program and a great working environment in McLean, VA, only minutes outside DC. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, hard work and dedication. You can expect respect and excellent career opportunities in a rapid growth industry.
You will Receive:
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to
with “Digital Account Manager” in subject line. No phone calls accepted.
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 6 days paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee dental and health insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
RedEngine is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
RedEngine Digital - 16 months ago
RedEngine Digital (formerly RedBoots Consulting) is an integrated online marketing agency specializing in Web strategy and online...