The Digital Account Specialist is responsible for building relationships with content providers by managing all aspects of their accounts from title set up to asset delivery. As our business continues to grow into global streaming with a focus on quality of experience, the Digital Account Specialist will ensure timely data ingestion, asset management, and rights management accurately and effectively.
He or she will work cross-functionally with the content acquisitions team, encoding operations, engineering and ecommerce teams, product development, finance and multiple external partners, including post houses, caption houses, studios and various content providers.
The ideal candidate is a team leader who thrives in a rapidly changing environment and exercises his or her judgment to prioritize and multi-task under competing deadlines while attending to and focusing on a high volume of data.
- Building and strengthening relationships with studios and content providers
- Title setup, from vendor submission of metadata and digital assets to delivery of content to the customer
- Able to effectively execute cross-functionally
- Assist with evaluating the current operational workflow to determine problem areas and develop solutions
- Monitor and track daily reports, identify data discrepancies and escalate issues
- Make sound independent decisions, and know when to escalate issues
- Display courage in making decisions or voicing opinions, even if unpopular
- Provide honest, direct feedback on team members and business decisions
- Assist with evaluating the current operational workflow and identify efficiencies
- Be a super-user of system tools; assist with development and testing of new system processes
- Advocate, understand and communicate the company’s values and team goals
- BA/BS Required
- Prior experience in a studio home entertainment, online content provider, or post house facility recommended
- Knowledge of digital media assets required
- Prior purchasing and/or procurement experience preferred
- Prior project and team leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, organization, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines by exercising keen judgment
- Self-motivated individual who can set and meet simultaneous short- and long-term performance goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Light travel may be required
Netflix - 19 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...