The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will execute, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize digital marketing campaigns aimed at both branding and response objectives. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including the creation of a new advertiser, use of proper naming conventions, creative testing, manipulation, and implementation in Doubleclick.
The specialist will be required to QA campaigns on a daily and weekly basis, and is tasked with communicating functionality of assets and tags to internal planning teams as well as external publishers and clients. Knowledge of various media types (Rich Media, video, etc.) is essential in this role. It is expected that the Digital Ad Operations Specialist will be a subject matter expert to the rest of the team, and will be responsible for overseeing the delegation of overflow work during high volume periods. Occasional evening or weekend work may be possible.
This position will demand great attention to detail, organization, and time management abilities. Candidates must not only be technically sound, but also be good “data detectives” when necessary.
Education, Certifications, and Specialized Training
Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in business management, computer sciences, data management, or another related major)
Functional, Technical Knowledge
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurance and 401k.
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in digital banner and search marketing
- 1+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
- Must be proficient in ad server targeting methods
- Must be able to demonstrate technical expertise - liaison between ad server and CMI (includes maintenance of adserver SOP)
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal and a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Strong computer skills, math skills, and internet savvy
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong understanding of various ad types
- Experience with Rich Media files and DoubleClick Studio
- Knowledge of coding of multiple click tags
- Experience with flash decompilers, a plus
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
CMI/Compas: Delivering Audiences.
Well-known as a media planning and buying organization for healthcare clients, sister agencies...