LIN Media, parent company of WPRI-TV/WNAC-TV television station, is looking for a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join its well-established and growing digital team.
The Ad Op’s Specialist will support the Digital Ad Sales teams of all LIN Media properties, including their 30+ television stations’ news and entertainment mobile/desktop websites. The person in this position will play a key role in screening, trafficking and reporting online campaigns for their assigned stations. The ability to troubleshoot campaigns within our ad server and communicate any issues to the assigned stations in a clear and professional manner is an important role within this position.
We're looking for someone able to work quickly, help solve complex problems and lead in the execution of ad campaigns as we continue to grow our digital products and services. This position reports to the Digital Ad Operations Manager.
• Efficiently manage Insertion Orders while providing exceptional communication with local sales teams
• Work with Campaign Strategists for full understanding of strategy and goals
• Traffic all ads into the ad serving platform (DoubleClick for Publishers)
• Ensure proper functionality of Rich Media and 3rd Party creatives by testing in the ad server environment
• Ensure proper communication with the appropriate contacts during both the Insertion Order and Ad Trafficking phase
• Creation of pacing (OSI) reports to make suggestions for campaign optimization
• Ensure all ad orders adhere to creative, technical and legal specifications
• Understanding of internet products and all relevant specifications, guidelines, availability and spot performance
• Support ad sales while being the mindful of viewer experience and advertising guidelines
• Responsible for reporting ad performance metrics as well as creation of billing reports as assigned per campaign for accounting
Required Experience and Education
• BA + 1-2 years relevant experience
• DoubleClick experience a must – preferably DFP (strong experience and understanding of other comparable ad serving platforms may suffice – eg. 24/7 Real Media, Atlas)
• Basic knowledge of ad tag construction is a plus
• Strong understanding of digital advertising operations
• Must have good communication skills and provide outstanding customer service
• Must be detail-oriented and well organized with the ability to keep cool under pressure
• Must be good with numbers and analytics and possess strong problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and priorities
• This is a full-time position with compensation dependent upon experience
• Comprehensive benefits package
• May be located in one of the LIN Media markets
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Digital Ad Operations Specialist” in the subject line.
No phone calls please. LIN Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F.
WPRI - 22 months ago