Cond é Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Cond é Nast.
Digital Advertising Manager
Condé Nast seeks a Digital Advertising Manager |
for a full-time staff position.
The Digital Adveritsing Manager will generate digital revenue by maintaining relationships with current advertisers, identifying and breaking new business, developing strategic plans, negotiating schedules, and communicating results or problems to management. S/he will also collaborate with the sales team on digital media plans and program opportunities.
- Act as site specialist and understand CNMG site sales opportunity.
- Strategize with Sales and Sales Management to grow digital advertising revenue.
- Prospect and identify digital sales leads and opportunities. Competitive tracking and analysis to identify and pursue target accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing team to create and package digital programs and opportunities.
- Brainstorm with sales and marketing on digital and integrated programs and proposals.
- Work with sales team on digital media plan development, negotiation, troubleshooting, confirming Conde Nast digital media policies and inventory and optimization management.
- Primary contact for Corporate for TeenVogue.com and liaison with sales and marketing.
- Primary contact for Bon Appetit sales planner. Will handle questions related to media plans, added value, inventory, competitive separation, rates, etc.
- Responsible for relaying updates on digital media policies from Corporate and Revenue Operations to sales team (ex. rate changes, corporate policies).
- Reports to Associate Publisher.
- 3 Years digital sales experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of the internet sales and media planning process.
- Ability to develop custom marketing proposals and ideas.
- Ability to handle details related to client campaigns, optimization and campaign reporting.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondéNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Conde Nast - 13 months ago
While being Wired may hold a certain Allure, traditional publishing will always be in Vogue at Advance Magazine Publishers, doing business...