At Rockfish, our Digital Analysts are critical thinkers that have the ability to analyze data and uncover meaningful insights that help support our clients and grow our business.
• Generating reports tracking the performance of campaigns and product launches
• Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
• Creating ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
• Conducting competitive analysis
• Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
• Achieving and maintaining fluency in relevant interactive technologies
• Familiarity with and understanding of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Exceptional time management skills
• High intellectual curiosity and creativity
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Strong quantitative capabilities and research skills
• Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability as projects and priorities evolve
• Passion for the digital space
• Knowledge of SQL would be preferred
• Previous experience with CRM and/or Loyalty programs ideal
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile. If you are that person, please apply below.
Rockfish - 16 months ago