Job Description |
We ’re looking for a Digital Analyst to join the Simply Measured team. As a Simply Measured Analyst, you will be defining product features, outlining dashboards, building Excel reports, developing case studies, and working to understand customer reporting needs. You will be spending most of your time working on the core Simply Measured report marketplace, but you will also support the sales and marketing team on all things analytical. We love data, analytics, and geeking out on Excel – drop us a line if you feel the same way.
Why Simply Measured?
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Look at this growth chart (yes, it is real)
- We have fun. We laugh a lot, play ping pong, have a smoothie budget, and provide your alcohol of choice at Friday meetings
- You will be paid well now and have more upside when you crush it. More info
- We love our customers, they love us, and we ’d like to keep it that way
- Experience can vary – show us a track record of success.
- You can do awesome (and unnatural) things with Excel. Do you dream in vlookups, pivot tables, and countifs? You must love getting lost in spreadsheets.
- Ideal past experiences: Analyst roles at PR or advertising agencies, corporate marketing, management consulting, or any other analytical position where you had to tell a story with data.
- Knowledge of the business intelligence and analytics market is a major plus, including familiarity with BI platforms and web analytics tools.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills.
- Must like working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Ping Pong skills are a bonus.
- BA or BS.