Description and Qualifications
The Transamerica companies offer a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, we have built a strong reputation on solid management, sound decisions and consumer confidence. The Transamerica companies are wholly-owned subsidiaries of AEGON N.V., an international life insurance, pension, and asset management company based in The Hague, the Netherlands. AEGON has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia serving over 40 million customers across the globe.For more information, visit
Transamerica's Individual Savings & Retirement (IS&R) engages in the creation, distribution and servicing of mutual funds and variable and fixed annuities. These innovative solutions help consumers address their accumulation, protection and retirement income needs. Our products are distributed through banks, wirehouses, broker/dealers and institutional clients. IS&R is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Denver, Colorado; and St. Petersburg, Florida.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado.
Responsible for the identification, development, implementation, integration, and ongoing support of the digital marketing technology strategy. Works collaboratively with business representatives, technical leaders across Transamerica, external consultants, to ensure technical strategy is aligned with business strategy and goals. Responsible for analysis of current and future technologies that may impact digital strategies and overall business unit strategies. Works closely with technical design and development teams and provides technical advice to other departments.
- Analyze requirements and propose alternative solutions concerning application architecture for digital marketing teams.
- Understand business drivers and deliver strategic plans aligned with these drivers
- Resolve critical issues and contribute to the business area development.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and ownership within the digital marketing organization and when dealing with internal and external customers and peers
- Provide innovative technical solutions within the legal and compliance guidelines of the highly regulated financial services industry
- Conceive, design and develop innovative technologies related to content management, e-mail marketing, data analytics, SEO, SEM, web analytics, CRM, and social media
- Author clear and concise documentation.
- Identify different architectural options and their associated systems and business trade-offs.
- Understand and be able to articulate business impacts of technical decisions and drive solutions to specific business problems through the effective use of technology.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net Framework and tools
- Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. 5+ years relevant experience. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency with application architechture. Proven ability to conceptualize, architect, code and document complex web applications. Ability to effectively manage multiple endeavors.
Understanding of industry vendors like SDL Tridion (CMS), Constant Contact (email system) and Google (SEM) and how these and other vendors can be used to maximize the digital strategy
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process. Be sure to fully complete the form and include your resume. If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company (Realty Advisors, LLC) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Transamerica.com - 18 months ago