The Digital Art Director is an experienced advertising/design professional who has achieved a track record of success in the new media industry. The Art Director works with the Creative Supervisor, Account Leads and Producers to provide leadership to junior team members and identifies opportunities to integrate new creative directions into Agency projects. The Art Director is the creative advocate both internally and externally with the Client. The primary focus for this position is to develop new media concepts and designs; create new and innovative solutions while incorporating the newest technologies. The Art Director will develop unique and innovative solutions from the creative brief to the final solution. The Art Director will develop concepts and designs, new media ads, wireless communications, web site content, and other interactive media while integrating with other agency disciplines.
- Direct multiple design initiatives and teams.
- Insure concept/design consistency across client initiatives.
- Coordinate and prioritize design efforts.
- Insure brand and design consistency on all interactive projects.
- Provide team leadership amongst design staff.
- Present concept/design treatments and storyboards to internal and external clients.
- Additional concept/design projects as required.
- Advocate of integration between mediums.
- Contact between brand teams and Enfatico on design issues.
- Strong conceptual and design ability with comprehensive knowledge of interactive media.
- Polished client presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing, and media concepts.
- Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums.
High level of fluency in information architecture, navigation and site standards development
- BA/BS degree
- Four plus years design experience, two of those designing specifically for new media.
- Minimum of 5 major launches or site refreshes.
- Basic knowledge of web-based software tools, such as Macromedia Flash, and animated GIF builders.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and related web technology.