This individual will act as the primary liaison between Marketing, E-Commerce, Creative to implement creative asset management in regard to images, images names, metatags, new photography and archiving. Developing, managing and maintaining the digital image repository and systems for access by the Creative, Advertising and E-Commerce teams. This key individual will be responsible for leading the overall strategy, implementation, and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system for Sterling and liaisoning with IT to develop, source and implement the appropriate software/operating system.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
· Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system for Sterling.
· Acts as primary liaison between Sterling and various photo studios with regard to image names, new photography and archiving.
· Responsible for assigning appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights.
· Manages the Digital Asset System and facilitate the uploading of assets as well as maintaining and upgrading the system.
· Registers internal and external users to the Digital Asset Management system based on permissions.
· Facilitates retrieval of previously cataloged images/shoots.
· Processes raw images using the appropriate software.
· Archive assets download reports.
· Generates asset download reports.
· Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system.
· Keeps informed of latest Digital Asset Management technology trends and innovations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum two years working in an online environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of modern Web-based technologies and general E-Commerce.
- Act as primary liaison between merchants, designers, copywriters and developers to effectively deliver creative online promotional assets.
- Ensure all creative promotional assets are aligned with the promotional and seasonal strategic direction as provided by the Creative Director and VP Creative Services.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication a must.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiple projects.
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Basic usability / user interface design experience
- Basic experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Sterling Jewelers Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job