Digital Brand Manager
The Digital Brand Manager will plan, develop and drive brand/product strategies, with specific focus on digital download channels such as Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Steam, etc., overseeing development of product portfolio, liaising with product development studios and developing and executing marketing programs to achieve or exceed overall division financial goals. The Digital Brand Manager will manage and track marketing expenses against established budgets and optimize campaigns to keep all projects within the approved budget and time. Coordinate with other regional team to ensure a united and single global brand product launch program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement integrated brand marketing plans to effectively manage product marketing campaigns throughout product lifecycles to maximize profitability.
- Create and manage brand marketing budgets while providing oversight and taking responsibility for individual P&L for assigned titles.
- Collaborate with sales and other departments to track product sales and maximize product sell-thru.
- Conduct focused product and market research to analyze market demand and trends and apply toward the development of strategic brand planning.
- Direct external creative agencies and internal creative resources for the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Manage relationships with creative development, media and technology resources, reviewing budgets and timelines for projects.
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Community, Public Relations, Channel Marketing, Product Development and Sales.
- Support Sales team as needed with marketing sales presentations and key product assets.
- Support Events team for key industry, retail and consumer conferences and shows.
This position may supervise 1-2 associate brand managers.
- 5+ years experience in videogame marketing, consumer packaged goods marketing, or entertainment product marketing.
- 3+ years experience in managing creative resources
- Proven track record of successful marketing project management and leadership roles
- Experience in developing sales forecasts and managing P&L statements for products
- Experience in managing licensed products and coordinating approval through licensors
- Background and knowledge of marketing fundamentals including positioning,market analysis, advertising and PR
- Ability to innovate in marketing campaigns and apply broader perspective to responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of sales and channel marketing within the video game industry, as well as experience in partnering with major retailers
- Strong written and oral communication skillsas well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Successful management ofmultiple complex projects
- Strong team playerwho works with internal and external partners effectively
- Some travel required and typically consists of short-term trips of one week or less
Bachelor's degree required, with coursework in Marketing, Sales, Finance and/or Business. MBA graduate/alumni with a strong analytical background is a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMCO BANDAI - 17 months ago