As our Client's Senior North America Business Analyst, you'll partner with the North America Digital Vice President/General Manager to drive business reporting and insights for the North America Digital Business. You'll leverage reporting tools and ad hoc analysis to pull out relevant data, provide trending reporting, and evaluate metrics to help the North America teams drive their business. You'll forecast and report business key performance indicators (KPIs) to core stakeholders and will partner with the Global CRM team to deliver analysis/insights. You will be at the heart of the digital business and will help the digital team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. The right individual will be on top of online retail trends; understand the intricacies of the North American Digital business-- -- and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Company brand.
Experience working in a global business environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce business reporting and analytics required
- Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data required
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools required, COGNOS preferred
- Experience with large data sets, data models with intermediate SQL skills required
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making. Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way required
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required
Evo Solutions - 13 months ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...