Grey has spent almost 100 years mastering the art of fame and perfecting the science of fortune. Its part of our culture, and it permeates every aspect of our work. From the E*TRADE Baby, to CoverGirl Ellen DeGeneres to the Russian oligarch’s petite lap giraffe for DirecTV, among others, we’ve helped create pop culture sensations, and more than 90% of our clients reported positive sales growth — famous and effective. Since moving to award winning, LEED gold-certified new offices in New York’s Flatiron District, Grey has grown dramatically, increasing our client list by 50% and equally growing our number of employees. Our reputation for smart, nimble thinking behind our famously effective work continues to grow as well: Grey is the only agency to be named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World” two years in a row. By every measure — growth from existing clients, new business success, a soaring creative reputation — Grey’s performance has never been better. At the heart of that success is the continued infusion of the industry’s top talent. We’re looking to continue both trends — best year, top talent — this year and beyond.
Digital Business Manager | Job Description Overview
- Requires a thorough understanding of digital production and interest in technology, sharp negotiating skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve, and maintain tight deadlines.
- Works with digital department to guide issues through legal process
- Has thorough knowledge of agency and client’s guidelines, procedures and best practices and implements procedures based on respective guidelines
- Ability to work independently or in a group to handle projects from inception to completion/close and take on department projects as they arise.
- Evaluates Digital Production estimate total costs, creates formal client estimate, prepares & executes contract with vendors, tracks production costs and overages/underages, and authorizes final billing per project. Interfaces with finance to insure smooth cash flow and client billing.
- Maintains effective working relationships with digital producers/project managers, tech team, account teams, cost consultants, clients, and suppliers.
Grey Group is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
Grey New York - 23 months ago