Digital Content Asset Manager|
The Digital Content Asset Manager will be located on site at a major healthcare company, and oversee all digital submissions into Copy Review. The candidate must have a keen understanding of the digital space for marketing and media.
- The Digital Content Asset Manager (DCAM) will partner with the different Project and Program leaders of initiatives that require digital changes to better coordinate and align change control execution and timing.
- The DCAM will be responsible for the management and updates of the CMS in support of major franchise websites within a large medical device organization. This individual will coordinate with brand teams and global services to execute website updates, including preparation of major asset reviews for legal, medical and regulatory review.
- The DCAM will be responsible for managing all digital projects through the Copy Review process.
- The DCAM will help monitor the accuracy of websites against current labeling.
Digital Content Asset Manager
- 5-7 years of web master or web management experience with the ability to upload files, make content updates and refinements, and manage complete CMS platforms for either an individual large site or across several web sites.
- Ability to take a hands on approach and work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Candidates should have a background in working with, and in support of a marketing team, optimally in the Pharma, Healthcare or Medical Device sector.
- Detailed understanding of project management with the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, follow procedure, meet deadlines and be extremely organized.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Digitally savvy and embracing of new technologies, including mobile platforms like iPad and iPhone.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago