Responsible for structuring, maintaining, and overseeing content on internal and external web pages. Works with departments and project teams to ensure that their content is properly represented on internal and external websites. Works as a part of the marketing team to support brand initiatives.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Maintains content on both internal and external company web sites.
- Creates copy as needed to support marketing efforts.
- Develops content management processes and procedures.
- Provides project support to the director of marketing and communications.
- Works with third party vendors where needed.
- Provides advice on web/intranet design projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism, English, or related field and five (5) years’ experience with intranet/internet content or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience.
Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and web publishing software, working understanding of HTML, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.Experience with intranet development and maintenance. Experience with SEO and social media. C opywriting and proofreading experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of web content and structure
- Knowledge of content structure and full command of the English language
- Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences
- Ability to delegate, manage and supervise effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Skill in operating office equipment
- Ability to meet deadlines
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). May involve some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
OneBlood - 12 months ago
Community Blood Centers of South Florida, Inc. provides over 75% of the blood transfusion needs for Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and...