Work closely with PerfectVision Manufacturing, Inc. team members to develop specifications to produce effective online properties, including information architecture, content strategy, website design, email communications and social media, that meet business objectives and clearly communicate company positioning and messages. Program, design and administrate all web-based initiatives, which may include sitemaps, wireframes, copy decks, user flows, and blog pipelines.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Content writing and editing, including call–to–action statements, headlines, page titles and meta descriptions.
- Creating web–ready content for multiple websites and social media.
- Learning new search engine optimization ( SEO) techniques to incorporate them into content.
- Writing regular blog posts and generating blog topics about the industry.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news to become an authority on the subjects for which you are creating content.
- Make enhancements to the web site that meet SEO best practices and improves search results.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED); and
- Bachelor’s degree from a four–year college or university in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional writing; web writing experience is desired.
- Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
Certificates & Licenses
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 4 including Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, and Fireworks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Studio 2008, Visio 2003, and SQL Server 2005.
- Proficient in web based software applications including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Constant Contact.
- Proficient in cross browser testing including Internet Explorer 5-8, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and the add on developer tools for each browser.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, mutiplying, calculation of fractions, percentages, ratio and measurements.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English. Bilingual in Spanish, French or German would be help
Perfect 10 - 4 months ago