PLEASE NOTE: This is a project non-staff position with an estimated duration of 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
Assist the AlliSports digital team in its coverage of the Pro Motocross Series and Dew Tour. The primary goal of this position is to support the digital team with editorial content, video, live streaming, social media and ad trafficking. You will be directly responsible for publishing AlliSports editorial content and creating related social media posts. In addition, be a positive contributor to the production of our live streams and company as a whole.
• Publish articles, photo galleries and videos to allisports.com using the CMS
• Add published content to CTAs on the homepage and sport vertical pages of the AlliSports website
• Keep athlete bio pages updated with recent headshots and updated sponsor information
• Proof all published content on the front end of the website to check for broken links, images not displaying properly, etc. and fix or report to the team for troubleshooting
• Support live stream team
• Assist with publishing of videos on AlliSports You Tube page through writing descriptions, adding thumbnail, etc.
• Make daily posts to Alli Facebook and Twitter pages, creating authentic and original posts as well as posting links to push out content
• Upload videos to Alli Facebook and prepare for publishing by selecting thumbnail, writing description and setting to publish
• Facilitate social media giveaways and contests to accomplish the marketing and editorial objectives
• Crop and resize photos as needed using Photoshop
• Add logos to photos as needed using assets provided by creative team
• Assist in the research and acquisition of music through working with bands, artists and record labels to license songs and albums for AlliSports video production
• Research storylines as needed for Dew Tour television production
• Social writing and editorial writing experience
• HTML, Photoshop, CMS, Social Media, and YouTube publishing experience
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Journalism, Web Design, Communications, Sports Marketing, PR, etc.)
• Available to work 20-30 hours per week and maintain a flexible work schedule
• Must be willing to work in Encinitas, CA or Stamford, CT.
• A passion for the action sports industries (Must have a a demonstrated background in the field)
• Follows through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
• Must be capable of working within a team environment
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
NBC Universal - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard