Agency 1903 is seeking a creative, motivated individual for the position of Digital Design Intern. The intern will be responsible for assisting the creative department in a variety of projects, in the print, digital and broadcast space. The ideal candidate will be able to produce quality work in a short amount of time, both individually and as part of a team.
- Work in a production capacity to buildout designs based on existing concepts.
- Produce original concepts for assigned projects
- Produce presentations / moodboards
- Locate and secure design assets
- Assist when needed during, on-location shoots/scouts (some travel may be required)
- Candidates will be seeking a degree in graphic design or a related field
- Candidates must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Software (Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- A basic skill level in HTML/CSS is preferred but not required.
- Past agency experience is also a plus
- All applicants much submit a portfolio of past work to be considered.
Agency1903 - 15 months ago