NIIT Media Technologies LLC provides a creative media technology platform that powers and monetizes media buys for their partners. Due to the growth we are looking for a sharp and highly creative Digital Designer with an extensive knowledge of a variety of creative creation tools. Excellent customer service and communication skills (written/verbal), multi-tasking, ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency, and teamwork are key attributes for success in this role.
The Digital Designer is highly creative with extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to conceptualize, create and produce graphic material for a wide variety of media including but not limited to banner ads, landing pages, web site, email blasts, rich content, trade show signage, logos, brochures and flyers. Will create and lead design implementation of projects incorporating copy, innovative and visual design and brand assets. Works with advertising, product and sales managers within NIIT Media Technologies, ad agencies, and print houses.
• Art direction – Strong concept and design skills. Must show creative thought and passion for interactive media and design. Ideal candidate will inspire creativity in others and work well in a team environment.
• Multimedia – will create and design for a wide variety of media including online advertising, flash ads, HTML email and direct mail campaigns, interactive media, rich content, web video, live presentations and training.
• Assures brand consistency across all mediums
• Participates in photo shoots, purchases stock photography and performs image editing
• Works with advertising agencies to ensure that graphics meet the brand promise
• Works with third party print houses to ensure final output meets all requirements, on time and within budget.
• Recommends new ideas to maximize efficiency and reduce costs
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in design, fine arts or related equivalent experience.
• Expert in Photoshop, Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML, Flash, Video to Web and Microsoft Office Suite
• Five to seven years of graphic design experience
• Strong composition and layout skills
• Solid understanding of topography, color, line, composition and design
• Ability to visualize and provide design solutions from conception to completion
• Full understanding of print production and mechanicals
• Marketing communications experience a plus
• Must have high attention to detail, excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to stay calm and focused while under extreme deadline pressure
• Must work well in a collaborative environment with team members, senior executives, copywriters, marketing managers and outside agencies
• Self starter with high attention to detail, highly organized multi-tasker with good time management skills that can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organization and time-management skill – being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Must take direction well, and work well in a team environment.
• Requires portfolio showing a range of work including:
o Layout work – brochures, advertisements, flyers
o Vector work – logos, illustrations and typography samples
o Photo editing, composition and blending
o Web work including banners, email blasts, rich content
Direct candidates only, no recruiters.
This is not necessarily a comprehensive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job, or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
NIIT Media Technologies, LLC (NMT) is an equal employment, equal access, and affirmative action employer. It is NMT's policy to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.
NIIT Technologies - 14 months ago