Our client, a large company in the Chicago Loop, is in need of a digital graphic designer with experience designing for appliance and tool brands. We’re looking for self-starters with a great sense of humor and at least three years of experience to work within our motivated group of close-knit developers, information architects, Web designers and other creative types who work hard every day to provide an intuitive and innovative experience for our customers.
If you like to laugh hard, live life harder, and want to work in a dot-com type environment that relies on collaboration and imagination, then we’d like to talk to you right away.
Location: On-site in the Chicago Loop
Hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: Immediate
Rate: $30 – 45/hr
Duration: 6+ months
Job type: Freelance
Paladin contractors are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of work (30+ hours a week) Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Create cutting-edge designs that align with the brand of our website, and enhance our customers’ experience, including navigation, landing pages and icons.
- Own responsibility for prepping PSD files and loading onto the server
- Research competitors and improve on what they’re doing
- Bring new ideas to the team, while building strong and constructive relationships with your colleagues
- Be a team player and collaborator — listening to the team’s recommendations before making final decisions.
To Apply: Send the following to Rachel.Kraska@paladinstaff.com
- 3+ years of experience in web interface and layout design
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies
- Portfolio that demonstrates the above
- Willingness to work closely with information architects, copywriters, developers and others to produce a team-driven end product that leads to a top-notch user experience
- Ability to adjust to multiple deadlines and changing priorities, and deliver high quality work consistently and on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- A Bachelor's degree (or comparable work experience) and experience in a web-related environment
2. 2-3 paragraph Overview: Highlighting your relevant experience
3. Link to view your work samples/samples of deliverables
Paladin - 13 months ago
Since 1983, Paladin Consulting has focused on the Human Capital industry.