Evo is looking for a short-term Consultant for Digital enablement. This person will represent all customer-facing digital experiences in "Company" stores that showcase product, brand or provides access to online content and shopping experiences. Technologies used in digital enablement include interactive applications, digital signage, mobile devices, large-format touchscreens / displays and other IT infrastructure for network connectivity and security.
* Coordinates / Project Manages the rollout of DE initiatives to new stores
* Manages and reports on project financials
* Manage and report on team resource utilization
* Documentation / information gathering
* DE SharePoint build out and information consolidation
* Manage work intake and prioritization, including the definition of these processes
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
* Must have experience in coordinating multiple, short-lifecycle technology projects at the same time
* Must have experience tracking and reporting on project financials
* Must have experience working cross functionally and across internal and external teams, vendors included
* Will need to have a background in technology and an understanding of digital signage / mobile. Does not have to know this in-depth.
* Must have experience on the following tools:
MS SharePoint – specifically in being able to create and manage lists, document libraries, workflows and overall site administration
MS Office – Excel: will need to be able to create and manage pivots
MS Office – PowerPoint * Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral), including presentation skills
* Should be driven and motivated
* Able to work through ambiguity
* Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
Evo Solutions - 9 months ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...